Thursday, September 22, 2011

Is this Heaven or am I still on Earth??

I feel myself floating through every single day and I don't even know what is going on! I am truly walking on clouds all of the time and not seeing any signs of a storm. (knock on wood) My only sadness is that I have not blogged about it!! Oh well that is the only moment I will give to that because my life is sooooo happy! I know you are all vomiting in your mouths right about now but there is nothing else to be said, it is what it is. :)


I have to just start of with the fact that I have THE BEST baby on the planet! I am not sure if Ty was just such an extra demanding baby or maybe I am just used to this parenting thing but seriously Jax has been an angel. I could do nothing else all day except to just sit and play with him! He is always so willing to give me the biggest grins and loves to laugh at anything I, or especially big brother, do. He is just so busy figuring out life and what things are. Especially how to get them in his mouth at any cost! He is scooting everywhere and will get up on his knees and rock but no crawling yet thank goodness. I love to watch as he experiences everything for the first time. :) He and Ty play sooooo well together, they just occupy each other all day long so I have more time to myself than ever before. Ty is the best big brother and helps me so much. He is in such a fun age right now. He talks my ear off all day long and if I happen to be talking to someone else he will grab my chin and make me look at him so I don't miss one single word! I know I said this in my last post but I am saying it all the time, I couldn't be happier!



My little thumb sucker! He just makes me smile. :)


Ok enough making you all sick. ;) This summer has been my best one yet. We spent so much time playing with water in our backyard, drawing with lots of sidewalk chalk, riding bikes around our circle, taking walks to our park, and that was just in our neighborhood! We did so many fun outings as well, two awesome camping trips in our new tent trailer; trips to the zoo, lagoon, and seven peaks; fishing trips with grandpa on his boat and lots of playing with cousins. I would definitely say that we have been running our heads off! I am soooo sad that summer is coming to an end and that we are probably going to be slowing down quite a bit. However Fall is my FAVORITE time of year and so I will not be let down to much. ;)


The icing on this overwhelming cake though, would have to be our most recent adventure. We were so fortunate to have an awesome family vacation to California and to DISNEYLAND!! I will spare you the ravings of how amazing it was but lets just say that it was without a doubt our best family vacation to date. It had something of all my favorite things on earth. A little sand, a little ocean, a little tide pools, a little family, a little Ruby's Diner, a little Holbrook house, and a lot of the happiest place on earth! I have not met many people who truly appreciate Disney as much as myself so when we decided to go with Joe's family I could not have been happier! I was so lucky to marry into a family of Disneyland fanatics.

This is about half of us on Heimlich's chew chew train. We had such a great time being in such a big group with all the cousins and running around trying to get it all in. I could spend six months here and never get enough!


Meeting Lightening McQueen and Mator! Ty doesn't look like it here but he was in heaven! He did not want to talk to any of the characters but every time he saw one he would get all excited. (As long as they did not get close to him) Now when someone asks him who he saw at Disneyland he says Mickey Mouse and Daisy Duck! :)


This is more like the face we got the whole time we were there. :) He loved all the kid rides and even went on Thunder Mountain Railroad! After that we had to clarify which train we were going on, the slow train or the fast train, because he did not want the fast train again! :) He was soooo good the whole time and Jax did amazing! He never cried the whole time we were there.


We spent a couple days at the beach of course because my babies are going to have to love the ocean as much as their momma. That is not an option! We spent one day at Huntington walking on the pier and boogie boarding in the water. It was a perfect day! Then we spent one night at Newport and Joe jumped in the water with my nephew in their clothes in the pitch dark!! :) And then this pic was at a beautiful beach called Little Corona where they had great tide pools. There were thousands of little crabs all over in them and Joe was feeding them to the enenomes. (sp?) I thought Ty would be freaked by the crabs but he was pretty enamored with the whole thing.

This is Ty with his cousins in "Bugs Land" I LOVE how he is holding Faisal's hand! He could not have had a better time being with all the kids. :) I feel terrible because we spent a few days at my sisters house and did not take one picture! Ty also had a blast getting to know her kids and when we pulled into our hotel on the way home he screamed and cried that he wanted to go back to Aunt Shelly's house! We LOVED spending time at their house and are so glad that we got to squeeze some time in with them. We love the Holbrooks!


So needless to say we had a great trip and an incredible summer. I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends and family in my life. We are so blessed! I hope everyone else had just as awesome of a summer and that Fall is going to be great too! Thank you everyone for everything that you add to our life. It would not be the same without you!

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

So much fun!!! I couldn't be happier for you guys- I love when people are happy...makes my own cup kinda fill up!!!
I am right there with you about Disneyland...I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! Chad and I are just big kids there!!!!!! So much fun, your kids are precious!!!!!!

lvs2dance said...

I love that you posted! I love that you love Disneyland as much as me! I loved the trip that we got to go on, AMAZING! I love that you guys came with us! I LOVE my stinkin cute nephews! I love that you introduced me to the best shake in town at the best joint in town (vanilla black cherry from Ruby's)! I love the pic of Ty holding Faze's hand! I love how Jax looks when he sucks his thumb! I love that he let's his Auntie still hold him! And finally, I love that married into our crazy, Disney loving family!!! Love ya Miss

Clarissa and John said...

Awwww such a cute post! It sounds like you guys had such a fun summer!

Anonymous said...

金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室