Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do you know the Bumbo Man?




We got this for Ty awhile ago and he loves it! This was when he first sat in it and he thought he was just so big now that he could sit up on his own. We have a little baby Mozart video that he loves to watch so I just let him sit in this and watch it to his little hearts content. Aren't I a good Mom? Getting him addicted to TV already. :) Anyway he is almost sitting up on his own now without the bumbo but I just thought these were to cute to pass up.

4 comments:

Suzanne Giles Stagg said...

Oh, too cute! How grateful we are that we met this happy little guy!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Stagg

lvs2dance said...

oh my boy Tyler! Your Auntie loves you so so much!!! Tell your dad that he needs to bring you over so that I can give you a big kiss on your chunky cheeks!

RBS said...

And you are right they are too cute to pass up. His grandma is going to steal the pics and put them in her own archive of priceless photos. By the way I emailed all the pics from the family photo shoot. Love you all, especially you my little Ty!
Mu

Angie said...

A little TV never hurt anyone, that is how you get all your house work done :)