Thursday, December 11, 2008

The experience of a lifetime!
















Alright I know there is alot here but WOW! That is the only word for this trip. Tyler and I had the great opportunity to go visit my parents on their mission in Cambodia. There is just WAY to much to put in here about it, but here are some highlights. We were gone for two and a half weeks and it was to long to be away from my cute hubby. But it was soooooo great to have my parents meet their newest grandson. I loved it! The country over there is very third world and because of the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot they are set about 50 years back from all the other countries around them. Its very sad but the people are so great. They just loved us from the moment they met us. We toured the whole country from the Killing fields to the Angkor Wat ruins. It was an awesome experience that I will never forget and that Ty will never remember. :) To bad. We have lots of pictures to prove he was there though. Oh and yes those are fried Triantulas! A delicacy we were told. You wouldn't catch me eating one!

5 comments:

Tara H. said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad that you have updated your blog! I mean the walmart baby was cute, but it is good to have updates! I didn't know you bought a new house. I sent your Christmas card to your parents address, so check for it.
Your trip looks amazing!! I am so glad you had the chance to go, it really was a once in a lifetime experience.
Love you guys!
xoxox

Suzanne Giles Stagg said...

we are so happy you brought the baby to Cambodia, the little white Buddha boy, the Cambodians called him.
He was a hit, it's good you got him home where he is safe from all the people touching him.
Love Ya,
Mom and Dad

lvs2dance said...

What an amazing trip! I would LOVE to ride on an elephant! WOW! That is so cool!

Heidi P said...

Yay, love the pictures!!!! I bet your parents loved to see you and new little Ty! How fun. I want to hear more about it!! :) Glad your home safe.

Clarissa and John said...

I love all of the pics, especially the one of Tyler getting a bath in the BIG bowl! I'm glad to see you finally updated. =) I