Friday, January 16, 2009

My favorite place on Earth!










Just before Christmas, Joe and my brother John needed to go to California for some work training so we decided to make a trip out of it and tag along. We only had a few days but we spent one of them at DISNEYLAND! and I couldn't ask for more! As many of you know DisneyLand is my favorite place on the planet and to be there right before Christmas is the BEST! It is just absolutely magical. They have everything lit up and huge christmas trees and music. And they even make it snow on main street after the fireworks! It was so fun to be there with Ty and think of the many great times we are going to have as he gets older. We also loved being there with my brother and his family. Their daughter Autumn is 10 months older than Ty so we watched her while they rode the rides and then they would watch Ty, it worked out perfect. It was a great way to start the holidays.

2 comments:

RBS said...

I love that you have updated and what a great topic. Love, Love, Love the pics of my little Ty at the 'Happiest Place on Earth'. Love you two also.
Mu

lvs2dance said...

Hey miss, who is the pregnant lady with facial hair that you are sitting next too???!!!