Monday, April 20, 2009

The best homecoming ever!!

After a LONG 18 months of being without my parents the wait finally came to an end. Wednesday night at about 8:30 my parents flew in from Cambodia and ended their mission!!! My whole family went to the airport to welcome them in, we had big banners and lots of yellow balloons. I think it was a little overwhelming to them to see how big their family has gotten. They were so cute coming down the escalators, it was the best sight ever. :) It has been so great to have them home, their homecoming is on Sunday at 9:00 AM if anyone is interested let me know and I will get you more details. This week has been WAY hectic for me getting ready for them to come home, and I started a new job... Needless to say I am glad it is over!

All of us waiting. There is quite the crowd!
Coming down the escalator... The first time we saw them! :)

Ty saying hi to Grandpa. I love this it is so sweet!

My cute Mom. A little overwhelmed but happy. :)

This one was to cute to pass. This is Ty with his cousin Autumn at my parents house after the airport.

3 comments:

RBS said...

Missy, I can't wait to see your dear mom and dad! They are the most wonderful people and I know that they want to spend time with little Ty-Ty. Give them my love and I hope to get to the homecoming this Sunday.
Mu

Soji said...

It would be great to make it to their homecoming. I want more details!!

Clarissa and John said...

OK.. I need you to e-mail me a copy of that picture. How cute are our kids??!! =D