Thursday, April 2, 2009

House pics

So I have been planning on having a house warming party for EVER! But... Life just keeps getting crazier! So just incase I never get around to it (since we have lived here for 4 months now Ahhh) I thought I would post some pictures of our house for those that have not seen it yet. There are just a few and they were taken when we just moved in so it is decorated a lot cuter now I promise. ;) I will post better pics later of the inside. And I hope to have you all here soon. :)
This pic is really dark but this is the entry and you can see into the family room with the big windows. That railing is for the stairway going to the basement. Its not finished but Joe has been working really hard and has it all framed and all the heat vents run now so we will see how soon it gets done. :)
This is just around the corner from the entry. Its the kitchen and dining.
Here is the front. I love how the fog makes the trees all frosty like that. I have never seen that happen until we moved here. I guess with the moisture in the air from the lake it just collects on the trees. I dont know but I like it. :)


And another front view. I am very glad it isnt snowy like that anymore! I will definitely take our little snow storms that we have had lately over this! Even though I wish it would just warm up all together.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks beautiful! Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics since it may be forever before I get to see it!

Heidi P said...

Looks so nice Miss!! Glad to have you in Saratoga with us! ;) Your little dude, is so cute! I bet your excited for your parents to be home!

Unknown said...

Beautiful house! Congratulations.

Clarissa and John said...

I love your house! I think it's so beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys!