Thursday, April 23, 2009

Open House!!

Alright everyone... I am throwing an open house next Wednesday night (the 29th). I know it is really short notice but I would love to have anyone there that wants to be. It is for this new vinyl thing that I just started and it is AWESOME! Seriously if I could put the catalog on here you would all be in love with it. I know I am! Plus any of you that want to see my house this is a good time as well. :) It is just open house style from 7:00PM to 9:00PM. So anytime you could make it would work. It's going to be a fun girls night out. I will be having yummy refreshments too! :) If you want to have a preview of what they have you can go to my website at http://missys.uppercaseliving.net and view all the products in their catalog. They have a lot of really beautiful things. So if any of you are looking for vinyl or just something fantastic for your home please come that night I would appreciate it a lot! RSVP me either on here or my cell (801) 361-9459. I look forward to seeing you all.

No comments: